I've been tagged by:
Soooo here we go!
1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No tag backs.
6. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag 10 specific people.
Questions to Answer:1. Would you choose a lifetime of success in your career, or finding true love?
I would have to choose a lifetime of success in my career and then hopefully find a person along the way to spend my life with.2. If you were offered a million dollars to face your biggest fear would you do it?Maybe.3. Would you choose to live in Narnia, Wonderland, Middle Earth, or Neverland?
I think I'm going to go with Middle Earth. I've just started watching LOTR (yes, I know I'm slow), and it looks like a really great place to live. Maybe somewhere in the Shire.4. Would you rather be attractive and dumb, or a genius and ugly?
Genius and ugly. Attractiveness may get you places in high school and maybe college but if you don't know what you're doing once you're on your own, you're screwed.5. Would you die to save the one you care most about?
I don't know? Maybe? Depending on the situation??6. What would you do if your favorite singer came up to you and asked you to sing with them?
I would do it and have an amazing time that I would never forget.7. Would you rather have a lifetime of physical pain, or emotional pain?
I give you props for making great questions. On one hand, physical pain hurts like a bitch, but on the other, emotional pain hurts like a stab in the figurative back. I honestly don't know how to answer this because I wouldn't want either one.8. (This one's for the nerds only) Would you rather solve mysteries with Sherlock Holmes or become the Doctor's companion?
I'm definitely going to have to say being the Doctor's companion. As much fun as it would be to go solve mysteries with Sherlock, I have been a Whovian longer and with the TARDIS, we could travel to the time of Sherlock and solve mysteries together. PROBLEM SOLVED.9. What's one mistake you wish you could take back more than anything?
I don't really have a mistake that I've made that is bothering me too much. Most of the time it's just temporary, like when I don't do my essay and then wait till a day after it's due to start taking notes on the topic. It was a mistake that I wish I wouldn't have made but it's not eating away at me. Once I turned it in, it was over with and I'm fine with that. So I don't really have anything I want to take back.10. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?
I would change the fact that I don't really go outside much. I mean, yeah I go out occasionally, but I hope to actually spend much more time outside instead of being on the computer all the time.
No offense, laptop. I love you but we need some time apart.
1. What is the most badass thing you've ever done?
2. Most embarrassing moment?
3. What's your favorite thing to do when you're home alone?
4. Your laptop just broke. What do you do?
5. What movie have you always wanted to see but never took the chance to go see?
6. What would you do if you saw Slenderman in the reflection of your computer screen?
7. Do you deserve to go to heaven or hell, if either exist?
8. Would you rather drink your least favorite drink for the rest of your life or never be able to drink your favorite drink for the rest of your life?
9. Windows or Mac and why?
10. What is the question you really don't want to have to answer right now? You don't need to actually answer it.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO ARE TAGGED:
IM SO SORRY